Every group or body especially the people of faith have a mission. In the body of Christ, and in the New Covenant world outreach
church, there is a vision. The tenet of faith therefore means the principles of faith of a people, comprising the doctrines
(teachings) as believed, taught and practiced in realization of the vision. The tenet of faith forms the basis for measuring
the end or ultimate destination of a people of faith. The tenet of faith of a ministry is the acid test for evaluating it’s
truth. It is simply a table of content, showing the various doctrines that make up a ministry. We hereby outline the basic
doctrines that make up the body of New Covenant world outreach church Inc.
In Jesus foundation class, we share in common the vision of the man of God our General Superintendent; Pastor (Dr.) Manfred
Chukwudebelu Ehirim, and affirm with this mission statement.
“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him; rooted and grounded, built up in him
and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding there in with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:6-7) and in pursuance
of the vision, we believe:-
1. In one God, the maker of all things, Heavens and the earth; God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. That Jesus Christ, the son of God became incarnate and was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and
is true God and true man.
3. That the Holy Bible is written by the inspiration of God, and therefore is the word of God and the only infallible
rule of faith and conduct.
4. Man’s depravity, sinfulness and guilt, death and condemnation.
5. That Repentance, Regeneration, Justification, Salvation and sanctification are by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. One Immersion, water baptism for all genuinely born again believers in Christ Jesus.
7. The indwelling and Baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
8. The Lords supper (Holy Communion)
9. Tithes and Offerings unto the Lord.
10. Rapture of the saints.
11. Sanctity of monogamous marriage between believing man and believing woman.
12. Evangelism is a God-given ministry to every believer (Our supreme task).
13. Divine healing is the right of every believer through faith in the atonement.
14. That the believer will not partake of the great tribulation.
15. That the Rapture is not the second coming of Christ.
16. That the second coming of Christ will be literal and visible as his ascension.
17. Resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the unsaved.
18. The millennium reign of Christ in peace, Justice and righteousness.
19. The Bemah – Judgment seat of Christ, of rewards for the saved.
20. The great white throne judgment for the unsaved.
21. Hell fire is a place of ever lasting punishment where sinners will suffer torment forever.
22. The new heaven and new earth, a prepared place for the prepared people of God (the Kingdom people)